Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Thing 23

I finally made it! Before I reflect on the whole process, I have to address one of my earlier posts. I never included a post about the 7 1/2 things. I guess the hardest for me is to see problems as challenges. I am getting better at this, but I have a tendency to panic if I think I've messed something up. The easiest is to play. I've learned a lot of things on the computer just by playing.

I want to thank the blogteam for making this program possible. I've learned so much from this process. I have been meaning to explore 2.0 ever since I attended the last YA Youth Services Symposium, but sometimes your lifelong learning goals get pushed aside or delayed because there is always something else to do. This program helped me to get past that. I also have the blogteam to thank for my new addiction to Brotherhood 2.0.

I enjoyed most of the exercises. My favorites include: podcasts, RSS feeds, YouTube, and the web-based applications. My least favorite would be Rollyo.

The format works well. It allows everyone to work when they have time but also includes a deadline so that it is harder to just push it aside.

You have another discovery program? Sign me up!

1 comment:

Blogteam said...

Congrats on completing the 23 things!